Open Mouth, Insert...

Come on, Thursday

Thursday cannot come fast enough. A solid month of work, not to mention not being able to do much of anything with family and friends during that time (given that I work an off shift), is taking its toll. I'm ready to leave work behind for a few days and relax. So what am I doing? Heading to Dragon*Con this coming weekend with a group of my friends. This will my third D*C and if the previous ones were any indication, I will be very well rested. I was going to say "recharge my batteries" but that didn't seem to be the right turn of phrase. Speaking of which, I need to pick up batteries for my digital camera--not to mention sitting down with my laptop to figure out how to get the camera to talk with the laptop. Learning Linux on the fly can be fun, but it can be downright frustrating at times...

0 comment(s):