Open Mouth, Insert...

Sense a Trend?

Well, I'm lurking in the NaNoWriMo forums, and I discovered this thread. She says she can crank out 10 words a minute using her graphing calculator. I did a quick calculation on my Palm m515 and discovered that she would end up with 216,000 words by the end of November if she wrote non-stop. Something tells me that won't happen, and that she'll switch writing implements during the month. A small part of me hopes she can pull this off however, as I think the degree of difficulty is just insane. For those curious on what I'm going to use, I'll mostly be using the aforementioned Palm with the occasional assist by Word (as Quickword on the Palm syncs directly into Word's .doc format). The difference between her wackiness and mine? I have a full-size, foldable keyboard for my Palm...

0 comment(s):