Open Mouth, Insert...

Questions and Comments

If you look on the right-hand sidebar, you'll notice that I've finally caved in and gotten myself a LiveJournal account. I'm aiming to use that account to comment on other people's journals, particularly certain LiveJournals that don't allow anonymous posting.

I have a question before I commit to that plan, though. You see, I've seen at least one other blog use an LJ account mainly to house comments for the main blog. I'm wondering if I should do the same, which would likely mean letting go of my HaloScan account. I'm confused as far as what to do, since HaloScan has worked very well (despite complaints about a maximum character count per post) and it doesn't require going to a different journal. But LJ's commenting system looks more robust and seems easier to filter out spammy comments.

0 comment(s):