Open Mouth, Insert...

Look at this!

As you can probably tell (all two or three of you that read this), I've gone and redesigned the main page here. I've also tweaked the archives a bit so they are displayed monthly instead of by every couple of weeks--given as often as I normally update, that just makes sense--though I have yet to change the archive template to mesh with the main template. Finally, I've added the ability to make comments on my posts (via Haloscan's free service), which you can get to by clicking on the "Comment" link at the end of every post. If you've noticed the similarities in the layout of the main page and the ATC Project (see the link on your left), I've noticed them too. And no, I wasn't intending to do it like that. I guess I just like that style...

0 comment(s):