Open Mouth, Insert...

Moved

Today, I can safely say that I am completely moved in to my townhouse. No boxes to be moved, no obligations from my old apartment, no family to host for many, many weeks to come. No irrational worrying about whether the mortgage company or the seller would back out in the final moments. No more procrastinating until the last minute to get the apartment packed up and ready to move. No more speed runs to get packed, cleaned, moved or put away (and I know some of you will be grateful). No more truck/trailer rentals for a long time. No more dealing with upstairs neighbors with an uncanny knack to screw up their plumbing. No more spider farms (at least, that I know of). Just me, and my completely furnished townhouse.

Damn, does it feel good.

Now to think about when to hold a housewarming party or something...

0 comment(s):