Open Mouth, Insert...

A Sad OS Day

I feel dirty.

You see, after months (and I mean months) of hemming and hawing, of poo-pooing and denigrating, after a lot of soul-searching and holding back, and with superior competition swirling around, I decided to do the impossible.

I upgraded my desktop to XP.

Although the siren's lure of ClearType was strong, I only upgraded for one reason that I'm almost ashamed to admit: games. As long as the strong majority of games that I want to play are only available on the Windows OS, I can never completely switch to another OS. I want to do it, I can think of dozens of reasons to do it, but simple matter is that I can't.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said:
ALL YOUR DESKTOP ARE BELONG TO OS - WINDOWS OS.

Seriously, other OSes are what your laptop is for. :) 

Posted by Anonymous
commented 9:43 AM, January 19, 2005