Open Mouth, Insert...

I Spy With My Little Eye...

Here's an amusing and interesting obervation I made while working of the redesign: take a look at the top of the page. Unless you use a browser that severely limits them, there's an ad on the top of the page. And chances are it's one of those "Ads by Google" ads. Now, while I like the fact that occasionally it'll have what I call the "Blank Space Ad", I find it amusing that it will try to place small ads based on what content is on the page at the time. So, when I talked about the Twins up through October, all it had were ads about where to purchase Twins tickets. And today, after Monday's entry mentioning Christmas and snow, there are ads for Christmas fruit cakes and vacationing in San Diego. Since I now know that I have the power to affect what ads are showing on my page, will I try to abuse that power? I can answer that with just one word: Kumquat. Let's see what happens...

0 comment(s):