Open Mouth, Insert...

Too Pooped...

I wanted to think of something deep and witty to put together here to try and get to posting every day here. However, since I've decided to help my parents out and puppysit for an hour or two before I go to work over the next couple weeks, I've not only had to adjust my schedule but also have an hour or two a day to get completely worn out by the two puppies. In other words, I'm pooped.

However, I do not come empty-handed. In the oldest tradition of weblogs, I bring you two links that I find interesting.

First is this travelogue of a day trip by a Russian girl on her Kawasaki Ninja. What makes it simultaneously fascinating and devastating is her travel plan: straight through the "dead zone" at Chernobyl.

On a lighter and more mock-religious note, some long-forgotten saints of graphic design have been rediscovered. Come check out which patron saint is most appropriate to you...

0 comment(s):